Become an Affiliate
You're invited to promote fashion with Rapture Boutique. As an affiliate, you can earn money from the comfort of your home by promoting your store online via social media and in person to friends and family. Anytime a customer makes a purchase using your unique link, you receive 15% commission. We accept applications from people in any location around the world. All you need is a computer, smartphone and the motivation to market our products.
WHY BECOME AN AFFILIATE?
Rapture Boutique offers women the latest fashion with the click of a button. When you become an affiliate, we give you:
- 15% commission
- Clothing sizes 6-28
- Free shipping over $80
- Afterpay and Paypal
- Quality Australian brands
- Mobile optimised site
To combine fun, fashion and business in a friendly, like-minded community.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
It's easy to become an affiliate and start selling! To join, there is a one-off, non-refundable transaction of $20 between Rapture Boutique and the person applying for membership to cover administration fees. You can pay your registration fee here.
2. SIGN UP
The next step is to sign up to the Affiliate Program. Once you've signed up, you'll be ready to start selling! You can sign up here.
You can log into your back office at any time at this link. You'll find a link to the Back Office Login under the 'Service' section of the website also.
- 15% commission on direct sales or purchases
- 15% commission on sales made via your unique URL website
- No minimum requirements on sale price
For an affiliate to be eligible for any bonuses and/or commission, you must first meet the conditions set out in the Rapture Boutique compensation plan.
- $50 Bonus for $1,000 in sales in any month
- $100 Bonus for $1,500 in sales in any month
- $150 Bonus for $2,000 in sales in any month
CHANGES TO COMPENSATION PLAN:
Rapture Boutique reserves the right to change the compensation plan at any time without notice or announcement.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Commissions are paid on Mondays for those eligible (see below to determine eligibility).
- Payments are made one fortnight after a sale, on the following Monday, to allow a cooling-off period for the possibility of customer refunds. Refer to the Customer Refund Policy on our Customer Care page here for more information.
- Commission must be approved by Rapture Boutique before it will appear in your dashboard. Once commissions are approved, you will see it in your back office as approved.
- Public holidays may be excluded and payments will be processed on the following business day.
- Cash bonuses are paid monthly for those who have met the requirements outlined in the Bonus Incentive information above.
- These policies are in place to protect Rapture Boutique and the affiliate.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Application & Agreement, Policies & Procedures and Compensation Plan are specifically incorporated herein by reference. They, along with these Terms & Conditions, form the Agreement between Rapture Boutique and the Affiliate. They shall be effective only upon acceptance by Rapture Boutique at its principal office in Graceville, Brisbane, Australia.AFFILIATE AGREEMENT:
- Applicant is of legal age in the state/province or country in which he/she resides.
- Applicant is, upon acceptance, an "Independent Contractor", hereinafter an affiliate only and conducting business for her/his own account and not as an agent, employee, or franchisee for Rapture Boutique. As such, she/he must provide his/her Social Security or Federal Tax ID Number for tax reporting purposes on any monies earned within the country. All affiliates should consult their attorney or tax consultant for information on monies earned and where received. The affiliate further understands that he/she will not be treated as an employee in regard to any laws covering employees. An Independent Contractor shall be responsible for obtaining all licenses required by law in whatever State, County or Country in which they reside, and pay all applicable fees and taxes.
- Affiliates shall not promote or sell other companies’ sales programs, products or Company functions on websites where Company is mentioned, or use the Company forms or printed materials or its name, prestige, or drawing power in conjunction with or in support of any other activities.
- Affiliates shall not sponsor or attempt to sponsor another Rapture Boutique Affiliate into another Direct Sales and/or Network Marketing Company. In addition, no affiliate shall participate in any action that causes another affiliate to be sponsored through someone else into another company.
- Affiliates will make no claims as to income potential either written or oral except those prepared by the company for illustration purposes only.
- Affiliates will indemnify and hold the company harmless from any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages resulting from or growing out of affiliates or actions in violation of this agreement.
- Should your account be terminated for cause, Affiliate's sales organisation may be transferred to his/her first active upline affiliates at Company's sole discretion.
- Rapture Boutique will retain full authority to accept or reject any application or any order for products. Such refusal is solely within the discretion of the Company. No right of action against Rapture Boutique will arise because of any such acceptance or refusal.
- Rapture Boutique reserves the right to amend, revise, institute, alter or modify changes including but not limited to prices, literature, policies, this Agreement and the Compensation Plan. The Distributor Compensation Plan and Policies and Procedures, and all modifications thereafter, are incorporated into and are a part of this agreement.
- Rapture Boutique reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately upon receipt of sufficient information that the affiliate has violated any term or condition of this agreement or has otherwise acted illegally or unethically.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members' hard drives.
The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information. If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
USE OF INFORMATION
Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfilment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the website is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
Rapture Boutique encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the General Terms and Conditions and Rapture Boutique's prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms and Conditions and Rapture BoutiquesTM Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Rapture Boutique's computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Rapture Boutiques computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from the Rapture Boutique site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
- Certain Rapture Boutique services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Rapture Boutique Universal Spam Policy. It is the user's responsibility to check each property's guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
- Violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Rapture Boutique ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Rapture Boutique computer systems. Rapture Boutique does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
- As an Affiliate, you are not to imitate or assume the identity or Rapture Boutique. At all times, it should be made known that you are affiliated with Rapture Boutique rather than a representative of the website and brand. Not abiding by this may result in immediate discontinuation from the Rapture Boutique Affliate Program without further compensation.
NOTICE: Spam is considered the sending of one or more unsolicited email advertisements to or through Rapture Boutique software systems, or your own. Any unauthorized email via use of the Rapture Boutique software systems is a violation of the Rapture Boutique Terms and Conditions, Spam Policy, and certain federal, state and international laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
INCOME DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
The Rapture Boutique Compensation Plan is an exciting opportunity that rewards you for selling our products and/or services relating to fashion via the Rapture Boutique website. Although the opportunity is unlimited, individual results will vary depending on commitment levels and sales skills of each participant. No income is guaranteed. Rapture Boutique pays commissions according to the compensation plan. Rapture Boutique does not guarantee you will make any money from your use or promotion of our products and services.
If income projections were presented to you prior to your enrollment, such projections are not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you can or will earn through your participation in the Compensation Plan. These income projections should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. Success with Rapture Boutique results only from hard work, dedication and leadership.
By accepting and completing your back office registration, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions as set out above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Already an Affiliate? Login here.